Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time vs. Money

Let's be honest...

We are demanding people. We want things NOW. And we will pay to get it RIGHT NOW. Look at our behavior with online shopping. We don't even have to go to the store anymore to try on the shoes or dress.
Vuola!
It can be delivered to our doorstep in literally 24 hours or less.

I found a great place to tack this message..in a NYC yellow cab!! This was the perfect example of time vs. $. I was running late to a dinner date with some friends and the trains seemed to be taking FOREVER. So instead of spending my time waiting on the hot steamy platform, my yellow chariot awaited me as I came above ground. I decided in that moment I would save my time and spend my $ on a cab.



"Time & Money are interchangable. You can always save one by spending more of the other." - Pennie Williams

The next time you are making a purchase, wanting to skip a line, or even hopping in a cab, think about Time vs. Money. Which do you value more?

Like our dear credit card company MASTERCARD: My TIME....PRICELESS

<3 HG

No comments:

Post a Comment